The Bay Area Climbers Coalition provides opportunities through our website and social media to facilitate communication among individual members of the climbing community.
Postings about going climbing, climbing access issues, looking for climbing partners, related (climbing) volunteer opportunities, and climbing articles are always welcomed and encouraged.
Postings that fall into one or more of these categories below or in general seem to be unrelated to the overall mission of the Bay Area Climbers Coalition will be removed:
- posts that are unrelated to the current topic;
- postings about activities that are illegal or fraudulent;
- postings that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by BACC;
- postings that violate other users’ privacy, such as releasing personal information about others, such as name, address, or phone number;
- postings that further commercial or other personal financial gain;
- posting content that: is hateful, threatening, libelous, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- harassment of any individual or entity.
The Bay Area Climbers Coalition aims to keep our website and social media channels focused on the building of a strong local climbing community that is passionate about stewardship, conservation, and education.
Please contact us for feedback or to report violations of this Code of Conduct.