We are pleased to announce that our 2019 Annual Report is now available. Each year, BACC publishes an annual report to provide a summary of our accomplishments and to give insight into our revenue, expenses, and direction for the next year.
Here are some key impact highlights from last year:
- Hosted 11 stewardship events around the Bay Area
- Organized 232 community volunteers who completed 700 hours of work at local crags
- Improved 1525 feet of trail
- Removed 2655 square feet of graffiti (that’s the size of nearly 4 billboards!)
- Removed 485 pounds of trash
- Restored 20 stairs
- Removed 150 pounds of glass
- Spread 55 cubic yards of mulch
- Replaced 78 bolts
- Removed 40 bags of invasive plants
- Tabled 34 community events
- Distributed 350 stewardship coloring books
- Conducted 6 Gym-to-Crag educational presentations
- Had 24 organizations attend our annual block party
Special thanks to the volunteers, partners, and sponsors who allow us to do this work and to keep growing our community!
You must be logged in to post a comment.