From improving trails and removing graffiti to gathering the climbing community together at movie nights and block parties, 2018 was full of highlights for the Bay Area Climbers Coalition and our community! You can now see a summary of all of these accomplishments in our 2018 BACC Annual Report.
Here are our favorite highlights from last year:
- Hosted 11 stewardship events around the Bay Area
- Welcomed 274 community volunteers who completed more than 825 hours of work at local crags
- Improved 5,000 feet of trail
- Removed 236 square feet of graffiti
- Removed 750 pounds of garbage
- Closed 15 social trails
- Restored 12 stairs
- Replaced 24 bolts
- Held 27 community events and had 17 organizations attend our block party
As always, we’re grateful to the sponsors, partners and volunteers that allow us to do this work and keep growing our community.
You must be logged in to post a comment.