We had a great day at Indian Rock! 45 volunteers came out to help, including a Castle Rock park ranger. 11 pizzas were needed to fuel our work!
The event included 3 hours of work and accomplished the following:
- 12 bags of trash and glass collected
- Three graffiti spots cleaned; one spot had extremely hard graffiti to remove.
- One heavily chalked boulder cleaned
- About 60 feet of rock wall built
- About 24 steps built
- Trails clearly delineated and cleaned up
We are very grateful for the generous support from Access Fund and Planet Granite!
You must be logged in to post a comment.